Saturday, June 23, 2007

Gunners Fans,pls go to an empty room and F**k yourselves !!!

Henry Off To Sunny Spain

Thierry Henry has admitted he is off to Barcelona, because of uncertainty over Arsene Wenger's future. "I still must pass a medical on Monday but yes, I have chosen Barcelona," said Henry. "I will be 31 at the end of next season and I cannot take the chance to be at Arsenal without Arsene Wenger and David Dein. But I will miss the Arsenal fans dearly, they have supported me through thick and thin !!!

So,it has been finally confirmed that Arsenal are nothing other than a "Selling Club"... LAst 2 years they sold Vieira and now they have sold without doubt the heartbeat of the team,Thiery Henry... What the f**k are those cunts trying to do !!! Ah,I forgot...They dnt have money !!! Yea yea yea.. So they cant compete with the Premiership's Big Spenders.. And what even more painful is that such a world class player can be sold for just a miserly 16 million pounds... Pathetic by Arsenal and shrewd business by Barca.. Congrats to Barca and I just gotta say this "F**k you Arsenal"..lox.. So who is going to lead the line for Arsenal next season... Adebayor???
We just gotta wait and see in absoloute glee !!! Gosh,I cnt stop smiling !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home