Monday, June 18, 2007

It was a night for the champs..




Tom Cruise was on his toes..Rafeal Nadal was in tears..Even I was bitin my fingers as Real was trailing 1-0 at half time...But real fought hard..Right to the last second..And they won..Yeah..perhaps they didn't win in style like Manchester United..N I'll admit it tat Man U is a great team too..but the EPL cannot be compared with the Spanish League..In the Spanish league its really tough to predict a match..some teams will win against all odds..Anyway bottom line..Real played like champs as they are..they kept fighting even though the odds were against them..N I have to admit tat this is one of the most tensed season I've ever watched in the spanish league..It was a win well earned..N I salute Real for their fighting spirite..It was definitely a night for the champs..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home