Sunday, June 10, 2007

Confession Part1

I have confession to make..there is a Unknown degree of truth u guys have not known yet..of me spinning in a club..The story is partly true.. It is not true when i said i spin in a club..I don't know a thing about beat juggling,scratching, tear chirping and other stuff but what i know is that u put the cd into the deck and just move the crossfader when a song is finishin..so thats what i exactly did in the baldy techno playing bar and restaurant filled with senseless and tasteless chinese people..and the part i mentioned my senior is a deejay..thats true..he is the one who brought me there as his brothers are deejays on the same place anyways they are no more there[i dont know the reasons..seriously}...i have told mr.dvin before about this..so to avoid being choped further behind my back i have told ya people the truth..At least i have seen a and touch the turntable upfront...Haha...this might sound ridiculous but its important for me. Happy colleging in ya first year degree For the MMU people..see u in klang valley..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home