Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sad..I have to back oFF!!!

YOU are a straight guy..not a gay..I am shocked anyways..I am really.. You didn't delete the post.So i will withdraw my claim on you : a gay...two against one is rubbish..again that post is another crap from u which apparently doesn't make any sense...i am not gonna go on reading those piece of shit wasting my time.....u started it bitch i just posted the gansta prayer for the purpose of fun..asshole..

i never claimed i was a gansta...u bitch sniff claimed it.. so what am i too say...u can go on with your creative momma's poem...which doent make any sense as well....





WHITE FLAG!!! I am not the person whom like to blow people..U and i noe that fact indeed.... So what the fuck??? i give u a white flag...not becuz of any other reasons u might think of...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home