Saturday, July 21, 2007

Funny !!!

A blind man walks into a restaurant
and sits down. The waiter, who is also
the owner, walks up to the blind man
and hands him a menu.

"I'm sorry, sir, but I am blind and
can't read the menu. Just bring me a
dirty fork from a previous customer.
I'll smell it and order from there."

A little confused, the owner walks
over to the dirty dish pile and picks
up
a greasy fork. He returns to the blind
man's table and hands it to him.
The
blind man puts the fork to his nose
and takes in a deep breath.

"Ah, yes, that's what I'll have --
meatloaf and mashed potatoes."

*Unbelievable*, the owner thinks to
himself as he walks toward the
kitchen.
The cook happens to be the owner's
wife, so he tells her what had just
occurred.

The blind man eats his meal and leaves.

Several days later, the blind man
returns and the owner mistakenly brings
him a menu again.

"Sir, remember me? I'm the blind man."

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you.
I'll go get you a dirty fork."

The owner retrieves a dirty fork and
brings it to the blind man.

After another deep breath, the blind
man says, "That smells great. I'll take
the macaroni and cheese with broccoli."

Walking away in disbelief, the owner
thinks the blind man is screwing
around
with him and tells his wife that the
next time the blind man comes in he's
going to test him.

The blind man eats and leaves.

He returns the following week, but
this time the owner sees him coming,
so
runs to the kitchen.

He tells his wife, "Mary, rub this
fork on your panties before I take it
to
the blind man."

Mary complies and hands her husband
the fork. As the blind man walks in and
sits down, the owner is ready and
waiting.

"Good afternoon, sir, this time I
remembered you and I already have the
fork
ready for you."

The blind man puts the fork to his
nose, takes a deep whiff, and
says, "Hey,
I didn't know that Mary worked here!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home