Wednesday, April 19, 2006

BiLL GaTeS iN HeaVeN...

Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Bill Gates
were in an
airplane that crashed.

They went up to heaven, and God sat on the great
throne. God addressed Al first. "Al, what do you
believe in?"

Al replied, "Well, I believe that the combustion
engine is evil and that we need to save the world
from CFC's and that if any more freon is used, the
whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all
die."

God thought for a second and said, "Okay, I can
live with that. Come sit at my left."

God then addressed Bill Clinton. "Bill, what do
you believe in?"

Bill Clinton replied, "Well, I believe in power to
the people. I think people should be able to make
their own choices about things and that no one
should ever be able to tell someone else what to
do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thought for a second and said, "Okay, that
sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then addressed Bill Gates. "Bill, what do you
believe?"

"I believe you're in my chair," said Bill Gates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home